- To avoid old body oils, cosmetics and cream regimes rubbing into your new permanent makeup, we strong recommend a new, clean pillowcase. Ant pigment residue from the procedure may stain your pillowcase for at lease one week after your appointment.
- Apply an ice pack as part of your morning regimen. It’s very important to keep all moisture away from the treated area to speed up healing and to maximize the vibrancy of color. Swelling due to a horizontal sleeping position will be most prominent in the morning. While applying the ice pack, being vertical in a seated position is best. The ice pack is not mandatory, but recommended for your comfort.
- Avoid wearing mascara for at least a week after the permanent eyeliner procedure. Do not wear any type of “Waterproof” mascara for a full 30 days.
- Gently clean the treated areas each morning and evening with tepid, clear water and your clean fingertips. Pat the areas dry, avoid scrubbing or rubbing the areas. Do not use any soaps, cleaning creams, lotions or chemicals to the pigmented area(s). Instead, use a very thin application of A&D Ointment or Vaseline two to three times daily (less is more!). If redness occurs, discontinue the ointment and contact us.
- We strongly recommend that you don’t apply any makeup to the treated area for at least 5 days. Refrain from soaking the treated area(s) in a bathtub, hot tub swimming pool or steam. Avoid the sun and do not scratch or rub the area.
For A Week After The Procedure: